Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Atrient without revealing any personal information. However, Atrient needs certain personal information if you wish to have us contact you, register for our helpdesk, receive Atrient newsletter, or use certain Atrient services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Atrient will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Atrient automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Atrient may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Atrient does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Atrient may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Atrient to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- Atrient has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Atrient along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Atrient. If you have provided personal information to Atrient and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Atrient at email@example.com
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Atrient Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Atrient uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Atrient retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Atrient may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Atrient websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions